Recruitment Services Division
ConnectedHR is growing. We are expanding our Recruitment Services due to market demand and to support our client needs better. We are creating more focus on this Division to provide services for more organizations of all sizes.
The successful candidate leading the Recruitment Services Division will:
- Lead a profitable Division focused on providing exceptional services to benefit our customers, candidates, employees, and ConnectedHR.
- Bring expertise required to design and implement the structure, approach, and delivery model for the Recruitment Services Division.
- Plan and document deliverable milestones and detailed work steps.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including in the development of marketing, messaging, and sales materials.
- Build and launch the Division within the agreed-to timeline and metrics.
- Serve as an individual contributor with a drive towards expanding the team based on profitable growth.
- Be an integral part of the Leadership Team with a focus on continuous improvement within the Division and across the company.
- Join one of the most influential HR firms impacting businesses in the region.
Taking the Lead
Lead the launch and ongoing operation of the Recruitment Services Division.
Design, build and implement the Division, including defining the structure, approach, and delivery model.
Develop, drive, and manage strong business relationships with clients and team members to ensure successful placements and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Lead, manage and collaborate with other team members to deliver Recruitment Services.
Serve as an effective individual contributor, team member and as a manager/leader in a matrixed reporting relationship and as a Division leader.
Business Development & Sales
Develop a sales pipeline including identifying and executing on opportunities to provide additional Recruitment Services to existing and new clients to create sales/revenue.
Manage both the sales funnel and the referral network. Report to the CHR sales manager/owner.
Meet and exceed agreed-upon sales performance measures.
Personally deliver and potentially manage others to deliver Recruitment Services.
Manage the recruitment life cycle from search/recruitment kick-off through closure to ensure goals are achieved.
Management & Other Professional
Supervise, train, and provide feedback to team members.
Communicate effectively in the gathering and delivering of critical information, communicating with others of like and different perspectives verbally and in writing.
Represent ConnectedHR in a professional manner.
The successful candidate has the following demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated leadership ability with drive and determination along with a personal awareness of how to work with and motivate different personality types.
Developed and maintained trusted advisor relationships with clients and team members including understanding their business culture and talent acquisition needs to ensure successful placements and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Build & Launch
Worked within a recruiting division and/or a recruiting team, where functioning autonomously and collaborating as part of a team were dually vital.
Has a desire to build and lead a recruiting function.
Is familiar and has worked with recruiting operating guidelines, processes, and procedures.
Created robust search and talent mapping strategies, finding new pockets of talent for client organizations.
Demonstrated subject matter expertise, providing consultative guidance and advice on recruitment best practices.
Business Development & Sales
Managed a sales funnel, developed a pipeline, and expanded the referral network.
Met and exceeded agreed-upon metrics of revenue growth.
Direct experience as a full life-cycle recruiter with experience in cold calling, developing search strategies, and client/candidate management.
Managed a recruiting team, implementing performance metrics and directing team performance.
Achieved metrics of production ability both in management and in personal production.
Provided oversight of day-to-day operations of the division, meeting revenue targets.
Proven consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs.
Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results.
Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work on a tight schedule.
Management & Other Professional Skills
6+ years of business experience with a retained, agency, or corporate recruiting experience.
Demonstrated negotiation skills with the ability to bridge large gaps and differences.
Provided project updates to leadership, client contacts, and stakeholders and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
Demonstrated strong business acumen and ability to quickly learn about different business environments and cultures by asking the right questions, and to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively both verbally and in written communications.
ConnectedHR prides itself on providing a supportive, upbeat environment that recognizes, nurtures, and rewards excellence and entrepreneurial spirit. We encourage our clients to become “Employers of Choice” and hold ourselves to that same high standard. We believe that happy, engaged employees do the best work and help to attract the most talented professionals.
Exceptional women and men who have an internal sense of pride in their work that drives them to consistently perform at the highest level. Our HR professionals have a professional demeanor and comport themselves in a manner that is worthy of Fortune 500 companies and draw respect and confidence from those around them. They have extensive HR experience, are experts in their field, and are able to guide our clients effectively. They possess extraordinary communication skills.
- Balance and Flexibility – We are uniquely flexible, balancing client and team member needs.
- Collaboration and Teamwork – As a team, we collaborate and consistently communicate to share ideas and problem-solve to support our Clients and to support each other.
- Impact – We impact the organizations we support.
- Honesty & Integrity – We work hard to build trust by being honest, reliable, and dependable.
- Individual Ability & Uniqueness – We acknowledge and appreciate the individual abilities and unique backgrounds that make each of us a valuable contributor to our Clients and to the ConnectedHR Team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter and resume in one PDF attachment to email@example.com.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.