Become ELiTe with our Emerging Leadership Training for Managers & Supervisors
ConnectedHR’s Management and Leadership Training is a comprehensive series that will provide every manager, supervisor, and leader with inspiring lessons and tangible takeaways. Our programs have been designed and developed by experienced human resource professionals, employment attorneys, management consultants, and leadership experts—ensuring each participant walks away with valuable in-depth knowledge, best practices, and tools that can be implemented immediately to improve confidence in handling day-to-day employee issues and navigating the seemingly complex regulatory and employment law landscape.
Our training seminars are hosted year-round and conveniently located at our ConnectedHR Training Center in Cleveland, Ohio. We will continually update our event list, so check back regularly. You can register online or call us at 440 876-0040 with any questions.
- This event has passed.
HOW TO ATTRACT AND SECURE TOP TALENT
January 16, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm$299.00
Recruitment & Onboarding Strategies That Work
PART OF THE CONNECTEDHR LEARNING SERIES
Are you a part of the recruitment process?
- Are you involved in finding, sourcing or screening candidates?
- Are you confused about what you can and cannot say in a job interview?
- Are you challenged by helping new employees integrate into your company?
- Is it difficult to get qualified candidates to respond to your ads?
- Do you wish you had better ways to evaluate and analyze potential employees?
- Do you struggle with converting candidates into hires?
- Do you worry about a new employee “sticking” with your company?
If so, this training is for you!
The hiring of top talent is key to the success of your organization. Due to the current labor shortage and skills gap, the recruitment and hiring of qualified candidates has become extremely challenging in all sectors. So, how do you make your job post (and company) stand out? Find out in this training session. You’ll learn industry insider best practices and the keys to developing a strategic and effective recruitment process. Register today to take your first step toward winning the battle for top talent.