ConnectedHR is looking for a talented HR Professional to help deliver superb service to our clients. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for HR and extensive experience in the field, we’d like to get to know you and see if there’s a mutual fit.
ConnectedHR prides itself on providing a supportive, upbeat environment that recognizes, nurtures and rewards excellence and entrepreneurial spirit. We encourage our clients to become “Employers of Choice” and hold ourselves to that same high standard. We believe that happy employees do the best work and help to attract the industry’s most talented professionals.
Exceptional women and men who have an internal sense of pride in their work that drives them to consistently perform at the highest level. Our HR professionals have a professional demeanor and comport themselves in a manner that is worthy of Fortune 500 companies. They draw respect and confidence from those around them. They have extensive HR experience, are expert in their field and are able to guide our clients effectively. They possess extraordinary communication skills.
- Gain knowledge, build and support the strategy of the client including their practices, and business priorities.
- Work with ownership/management to strategically drive objectives to ensure they are aligned with the client’s business goals.
- Create focus around human resources.
- Direct and support policy/employment law compliance, compensation including benefits administration.
- Create new hire orientation/onboarding, employee relations, and performance management.
- Handle all reporting of all human resource related interests.
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE
- Is a working consultant that is a business-minded HR professional.
- Can think strategically while delivering tactically.
- Has the mind frame of an HR business partner.
- Has a service-based approach.
- Is a leader who is highly collaborative and influential.
- Is a fantastic communicator.
- 5 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Bachelors Degree.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- High attention to detail and integrity within a confidential environment.
- Super organizational and time management skills.
- Presentation skills to go along with strong verbal and written skills.
- Well-rounded in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Experienced with employment laws and regulations – ADA, ADEA, COBRA, ERISA, FLSA, FMLA.
- Possesses knowledge of benefits administration.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Willing to roll-up-sleeves and get the job done.
- Flexible schedule