Erin Ploucha is a highly versatile, results-oriented human resources executive with a strong track record. Her career experiences include:
- Building diverse high performing, highly engaged teams to support business objectives
- Developing comprehensive culture and talent strategies that create competitive differentiation
- Leading large-scale digital change management initiatives
- Integrating all aspects of human resources in multiple, rapid acquisitions
- Starting and transforming HR functions
- Having the unique ability to maintain the “entrepreneurial spirit” within a company, while ensuring HR compliance
With more than 25 years of extensive human resources leadership experience, Erin has led all aspects of talent management strategy, people–-related practices, and HR operations. She has served as a critical leader on various Executive Leadership Teams, driving a tight integration between business strategies and talent management capabilities, with a strong focus on building diversity across the workforce and ensuring an inclusive culture.
Erin received a B.S. in Business Administration with a major in Finance from The University of Akron and is a Certified Compensation Professional. She is Vice Chair and has served on the Board/Executive Committee at the Cleveland Sight Center for the last 5 years. She is a 2021 graduate of Leadership Medina County.
Erin lives in Westfield Center with her husband, Pat, and they have two grown children. She enjoys traveling, walking her black lab, reading, and spending time with her family and friends.