Workplace Policies Created For Your Business
ConnectedHR helps small to midsize companies implement employment practices, setting the foundation for those companies’ employment policies for all future staffing.
As you sort through employee benefits, employee leave, and incentive programs, we can help. Our recommendations are based upon the collective experience and intelligence of a team of seasoned consultants who have honed their skills at companies across all industries and of all sizes.
When it’s time to set goals and expectations for your workplace, it’s important those align with your official policies. The daily work and performance practices of any given business give the employer a standard with which to measure worker success, and these metrics allow you to evaluate what works and what doesn’t.
Types of Workplace Policies
Workplace policies affect every aspect of your business – from how much PTO an employee has to daily work practices. Outlining workplace policies often takes a backseat to growing a business. When it’s time to create or adjust your workplace policies, have one of our HR experts help.
Employee Pay Practices
- Payroll management and maintenance
- Payroll services and recordkeeping
- Garnishment and deduction administration
- Employee classifications and overtime requirements
- Compensation benchmarking and analysis
- Employee benefits and insurance analysis
- Ongoing healthcare reform (ACA) support
- 401(k) profit-sharing consultation
- Unemployment benefits
- Workers compensation
- Wellness programs
- Leave and time off policy creation and implementation
- Paid Time Off (PTO) programs and accrual systems
- Jury duty, military, bereavement, lactation breaks
- FMLA/LTD/STD and other medical-related leave options
After a thorough review of your employment policies, we will provide you with a detailed report that not only identifies gaps but also HR areas needing further streamlining and individuals who could benefit from training. You will also be provided with resources, recommendations and next steps to improve your business.